Importance of STAR TRACE Soil Conditioners:
- Our soil conditioner product is added to soil to improve the soil quality.
- Our soil conditioners can be used to rebuild soils which have been damaged by improper management, to make poor soils more usable and to maintain soils in peak condition.
- Soils tend to become compacted over time, which is bad for plants and our soil conditioners can add more loft and texture to keep the soil loose.
- Our Soil conditioners used for:
Physical and chemical properties:
- To Improve soil structure and aeration.
- To Increase water-holding capacity.
- To Increase availability of water to plants.
- To Reduce compaction and hardpan conditions.
- To Improve tile drainage effectiveness.
- For Alkali soil reclamation.
- To Release of “locked” nutrients.
- For Better chemical incorporation.
- For Better root development.
- For Higher yields and quality.
Composition / information on ingredients:
- Appearance (colour, physical form, shape) : Blend of naturally occurring organic and mineral materials, dark brown to black in colour.
- Odour: Earthy odour
- PH Value: 6-7
- Flammability: Non-flammable
Chemical analysis (% by mass) Elements Concentration (%)
SiO2 65wt %
Fe2O3 16wt %
Al2O3 4-5wt %
MgO 3wt %
CaO 2wt %
Na2O 1wt %
K2O 1wt %
CuO 0.2wt %
MnO 0.15wt %
P2O5 0.05wt %
ZnO 0.05wt % Keyword tag:
Bio Fertilizer, Bio Fertilizers, Bio Fertilizers manufacturer, Bio Fertilizers suppliers, manufacturer of Bio Fertilizers,suppliers of Bio Fertilizers, manufacturer of Bio Fertilizersin india, manufacturer of Bio Fertilizersin chennai,suppliers of Bio Fertilizers in india, suppliers of Bio Fertilizers in chennai, Exporter of Bio Fertilizers